PARTICIPATING IS EASY!
AT THE END OF THE EVENT CHECK IF YOU HAVE UNUSED FOOD WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Ready meals stored between 0 and 4 degrees;
- Packaged products (cold meat, cheese, etc.) stored in accordance with the temperature required by regulations;
- Bakery products (bread, savoury and sweet pies, etc.);
- Fresh fruit and vegetables;
- Unopened canned products;
- Frozen products.
FILL IN THE FORM (download it here) and hand it in to our staff in charge to collect it on the third day of the event
PACK THE FOOD IN A PAPER BOX
Pack everything carefully. By respecting your products, you will respect the people you help.
Food collection will be carried out exclusively by the volunteers of the associations Banco Alimentare, Caritas Ambrosiana and Pane Quotidiano (you can recognise them by their bibs) directly at your stand at the end of the TUTTOFOOD event.